- A 1.99 Monthly Minimum is applied to all accounts.
- No monthly fees or activation charges
- International calls are billed in 6-second increments, starting with the first 30 seconds
- Intrastate & offshore calls are billed in increments of 6 seconds with an 18 second minimum.
- An FCC-imposed PICC fee (or National Access Charge), for commercial accounts is $2.29 per phone line.
- A USF (Universal Service Fund) tax of 11.2% applies to all interstate and international calls.
- Andiamo credits switching fee
- Directory assistance – $0.95
- Andiamo offers automatic withdrawal or credit card payments
- Alaska $0.29
- Hawaii $0.29
- U.S. Virgin Islands $0.29
- Puerto Rico $0.29
- Canada $0.15
- Alaska $0.159
- Hawaii $0.159
- U.S. Virgin Islands $0.159
- Puerto Rico $0.159
- Canada $0.049
A 65-cent surcharge applies to all Toll-Free calls originating from
Andiamo offers plans for both RBOC and non-RBOC customers.
Please refer to rate sheets.
|* Domestic rates offered are for RBOC (Regional Bell Operating Company) customers only. RBOC providers include, but are not limited to, the following local phone providers:
- Bell Atlantic
- Southwestern Bell, now SBC.
- NYNEX, now Bell Atlantic
- Pacific Bell, now SBC
- Bell South
- US WEST, now Qwest
|If you are unsure whether
you are a RBOC or Non-RBOC customer and/or want to confirm your domestic
rates, please open sign up link and enter your telephone number. Your
rates will be displayed before you start sign up process.